In the last few years, though, I've begun to realize how many of my mom friends are stumped by their boys. They just don't know what to do with them. Let's face it! As moms, we are automatically at a disadvantage, because we aren't a boy. We don't automatically know how they think or why they do what they do.
So this is a blog about all of it.
A little about me and what you'll see in this blog:
- I'm totally sold out to Jesus. My relationship with Him influences everything about me. That will show up here for sure. I don't just want to get boys through high school alive. I want to raise boys that are warriors for Christ, worthy of the love of another daughter of the King.
- My husband and I have been married for fourteen years, and I have to say that this year has honestly been the best.
- Our four boys range in age from seven to thirteen.
- I was a stay at home mom for eleven years, and now due to family hardships and many economical hardships that many families are facing today, I am working full time for Mom 4 Life.
- Growing up, I was in and out of private schools and also home educated. As a parent, my boys have been both in public schools and educated at home.
- Writing is a huge passion of mine. Moms are a huge passion of mine. Writing for moms is an incredible combination of both. I have a couple of other blogs as well. You can access all of them together here.
- We live on acreage, backed up against a mountain. I believe in letting boys play hard and get dirty. I'm not afraid of bugs, and I do hold their snakes for them when asked.
- I'm a big fan of Love and Logic.